E-Statements are here!
Tired of waiting for your Statement to come in the mail? Is paper clutter taking over all of your cabinets? Would you rather view your statements all in one place?
Then E-Statements are for you!
By opting-in to accept E-Statements, the next time you log into your Online Banking, you will begin taking advantage of a quicker more convenient statement delivery!
You have to be a Miners Online Banking customer to be able to receive your statements as E-Statements. If you are not currently enrolled in Miners Online Banking, stop in today! It’s quick and easy!
Bank anytime, anywhere with our new Mobile Banking App!
With Mobile Banking you can be sure that your banking activities are with you at all times. You can securely access your Miners National Bank accounts from your mobile device to check account balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, and find the nearest ATM!
- Real Time Transactions - Immediately see transactions that are done online and daily bank transactions.
- Advanced History - You can specify your History Period to make research quicker and easier!
- Transfers - You can Transfer between your accounts and/or make a loan payment.
- ATM Locator - Search for our ATM or any ATM in your area! If you are on vacation, you can search for ATMs in your current location!
You just have to be an active Online Banking customer and you can start banking anytime, anywhere!* Visit the App Store or Play Market and search Miners National Bank to download our App today!
If you are not currently enrolled in Miners Online Banking, stop in today! It’s quick and easy!
*The App is only available for Apple’s iPhone operating system of 3.3 or higher and Google’s Android operating system of 2.2 or higher.
Need a little extra money to help with your Student Loans? Check out our new iHELP Student Loan Program.
"Real Time" Online Banking
Our “Real Time” Online Banking will allow you to view your daily transactions as soon as they happen, whether they are done at the bank or online.
Our new features include:
Account Alerts and Reminders
- Savings/Checking Account Alerts will notify you when your Account hits a designated balance. Try it with your Loan also!
- Transaction Alert will notify you when a specified check amount or description has cleared.
- Check Cleared options allow you to be notified if a specific check number has cleared or has cleared out of sequence.
- Certificate Maturing Alert allows you to set an alert for when your Certificate of Deposit is maturing or a specific number of days prior!
- Event Alerts allow you to be notified if you receive a secure message, get locked out of your account, attempt a Password change and many more!
- Reminders Alert allows you to set a specific date and text as to what you would like to be reminded about!
Try our new Secure Messaging that will allow you to send a message securely through Online Banking.
Find it under the Options Tab! To view our secure response, look for the * 1 beneath the Security Key.
If you would like to enroll in online banking, please stop by our customer service department!
For questions, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at (218)744-5465 or 1-800-741-3966.
In order to view the commercials, you will need Windows Media Player. Click here if you do not have Windows Media Player installed.
Check Imaging and Your Statement
- The Miners National Bank has invested in the latest computer equipment that allows us to obtain an electronic image of all checks written and items deposited into your account
- The digital image will replace microfilm, and can be reproduced on demand
- When your statement is prepared, your checks are automatically sorted by check number for easy balancing of your account
How does this benefit me?
- Account balancing is easier than ever
- Checks are presorted in check number order to match with your register
- Check number, dollar amount and date posted are listed with each check image
- A binder makes for easy organization
- Statements are printed on pre-punched 3-hole paper for easy insertion into your monthly statement binder
- Hassle-free income tax preparation
- No more searching for checks. All of your checks are conveniently organized in one place
- Faster bank research ability
- No more searching through microfilm for a copy of your check, we can now provide you an image copy almost immediately
- Online capability
- If you used to receive your checks back in your statement, online banking customers can view their images online as well
What if I use my cancelled checks as proof of payment?
- Check images are fully accepted by the IRS and in a court of law
- Images can easily be enlarged for signature verification
- Imaged checks are reproduced at a higher quality than check reproductions produced from microfilm
The bank is not responsible for and
has no control over the subject matter, content, information
or graphics of the web sites that have links here. Please contact
us with any concerns or comments.
Powered by ProfitStars